Crédit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank (“CA-CIB”) Graduate Technology Associate Programme is an exciting career gateway into the financial services sector. We are seeking highly motivated graduates and aspiring tech-innovators to offer an accelerated induction experience and fast-tracked career in the banking industry.
The Risk and Finance IT (RFI) department is responsible for the development and maintenance of Compliance, Referentials, Counterparty/Credit Risks and Finance applications used by worldwide users.
As a Support Analyst within the RFI team, you will be put in-charge of handling IT support activities, while ensuring the good execution of business processes.
Having to work with business users, software engineers and fellow counterparts in Crédit Agricole CIB Paris, it is vital to uphold clear and effective communication to ensure accurate delivery of product solutions to business’ needs.
You will provide insights and recommendations based on your understanding of support knowledge in applications dealing with domains such as Credit & Counterparty Risk, Compliance and Client Onboarding / KYC.
What You Will Do
- Understand the business environment of Credit and Counterparty Risks, Compliance and Client Onboarding/KYC and their related user business processes.
- Understand the key concepts and methods of support functions within Crédit Agricole CIB.
- Control and maintain healthy environment for the applications within scope.
- Provide Support Level 1 and Level 2 support with adequate quality of service.
- Propose Continuous Improvements to better ensure Business Users operational efficiency
- Be in the forefront of communications with business users and any stakeholder involved.
- Interpret user requests and incidents.
- Identify solutions and potential unwanted effects.
- Use experience to resolve user requests and incidents.
- Tracks all incidents and problems encountered.
- Take note of the releases and knows how to find the necessary information concerning its deliveries / evolutions.
- Manage the day-to-day operational requirements, avoiding service disruptions and meeting the defined/agreed SLA's.
- Resolve incidents and problems by minimizing downtime, using expert knowledge to identify or prevent failures when needed.
- Propose sustainable and transposable solutions.
- Complete the knowledge base and is able to communicate with Crédit Agricole CIB tools.
Establish a predefined information structure for the use and dissemination of consistent and up-to-date information.
- Through regular communication, establishes and maintains constructive relationships with stakeholders (business lines, customers, suppliers, contributors) and ensures that their needs are taken into account and respects the IT principles.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Prior experience in Support Analyst role, working in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, awareness of software development procedures and/or knowledge of Support Methodologies, DB, SQL queries and stored procedures query would be strong advantage.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adopt new technologies,
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- A global mindset combined with strong written and verbal communication skills, and a drive for customer focus,
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, adaptability, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity, extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm