The Information Systems Asia Pacific – (“ISAP”) in Singapore is one of the three main technology centers for Crédit Agricole CIB’s worldwide businesses and this IT hub is the key driver of Crédit Agricole’s worldwide IT strategy.
Crédit Agricole CIB’s 24-month Graduate Technology Associate Programme is supported by the Monetary Authority of Singapore through the Finance Associate Management Scheme. It is open to fresh graduates and postgraduate candidates to embark on a Tech Transformation journey:
- Achieve a head-start in your career through a development programme & rotational assignments across Crédit Agricole CIB’s IT teams.
- Develop broad-based banking knowledge & in-depth tech expertise through our personalised training programme and enriching on-the-job exposure.
- Work with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and enjoy dedicated mentorship from your mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
- Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career development as you make valuable contributions to Crédit Agricole CIB's success.
What You Will Do
- Main Responsibilities
- As a Business Analyst – CBIS / Corporate Financing within the CBI team, you will be put in-charge of developing and maintaining the end to end corporate financing solutions for Crédit Agricole CIB. Our digital solution support financing activities of Crédit Agricole CIB with customers focus as center point of our strategy.
- Having to implement new digital solutions for the bank, you will tap on your business acumen to effectively communicate strategic ideas and work together in a team with Developers, Project Managers, Technical Lead and Co-Business Analysts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s or Postgraduate degree from a recognized university
- Prior experience in an “Agile Delivery Environment”, sound knowledge of latest Java related technologies and software development procedures.
- Good understanding of both IT systems and business processes, and a discipline to follow defined procedures.
- Tenacious in sourcing information, attention to details, ability to evaluate and summarize, skills in confidentiality, discretion and judgement are vital.
- Possess intellectual curiosity and interest in finding new ways to do things, and a willingness to work on new topics and to collectively propose innovative solutions
- Exceptional analytical abilities, critical thinking and problem–solving aptitude, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Adaptable to changing business needs, has a drive for customer focus and ability to work well with functional and technical teams.
- Strong team player committed to collaboration and camaraderie, with openness to sharing knowledge.
- Self-starter with outstanding qualities such as leadership, resilience, integrity, strong organizational skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people, as shown in your participation in varsity and extracurricular, social activities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:19th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm