The Candidate will assist the Head of International Transaction Banking (ITB) for Asia-Pacific in various tasks and responsibilities:
- Measuring the performance and use of scarce resources for ITB Business Lines in Asia.
- Preparing and consolidating contribution for development projects and strategy definition across the region.
- Working on regional organization improvements, etc.
- The candidate will be working alongside the local country ITB Heads in Asia and regional Business Lines managers with regular contact with Headquarter in France.
What You Will Do
- Follow-up on revenues and use of scarce resources per client, Business Lines and Country for Asia-Pacific and prepare regular consolidated reports.
- Internal marketing for deals of the month, Newsletter, awards etc.
- Screening of Asian Units performance and prepare ad-hoc analysis.
- Assist ITB regional management on presentations about Asia-Pacific strategy, market intelligence, performance, pitches, etc.
Key Internal Contacts:
- ITB Business Lines. Finance/Management control are keys contacts.
- Extensive use of Excel and PowerPoint.
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities:
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual.
- Complete any mandatory training in line with legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
- Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
- Refrain from taking any steps which could lead to the removal of certification of fitness and properness to perform the role.
- Undertake all necessary steps to satisfy the annual certification process.
- Comply with all applicable conduct rules as prescribed by the relevant regulator.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree with specialization in Finance.
- Less than 2 years’ working experience.
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience in ITB area or Management Control.
- Minimum Experience - 0-2 Years.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- An appreciation for and strong interest in the integration of strategy.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize numerous projects.
- Self-motivated, Initiative, and team-player.
- Solid quantitative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak, write and translate French to English and vice-versa would be advantageous, as the incumbent will act as a liaison officer between Asia and Headquarter in France.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm