This position will actively participate in Private Equity research and works collaboratively with the Private Equity team to identify, develop and participate in the operational due-diligence engagement and fund raising process.
The Private Equity team is part of the Markets, Investment & Structuring department that works closely with the Commercial teams in:
- Providing investment strategies with genuine need for private capital
- Developing appropriate investment plans to suit different clients
Indosuez Wealth Management is the global wealth management brand of Crédit Agricole group, ranked 11th in the world based on Tier 1 capital.
Shaped by 140 years of experience helping families and entrepreneurs around the globe, our multi-disciplinary team in Singapore consists of about 200 professionals who deal exclusively with Wealth Management for international and regional clients.
Our clients benefit from solid local expertise, as well as in-depth knowledge of specialised products such as Insurance Premium Financing (IPF), and an efficient platform with easy access to products and services that can be used to build a bespoke investment strategy. Private Equity and specialised financing products and services are also provided on site.
As we hold a wholesale banking license, international clients based in Singapore can enjoy a wide spectrum of services with a booking (account-keeping) centre for all transactions
What you will do
- Conduct of regional market screenings and undertake of industry analysis and market research
- Preparation of due diligence reports and investment memorandums
- Participation in the monitoring of investment portfolio and quarterly investment reporting
- Participation in internal and external presentations to external stakeholders or clients
- Provide direct support to the Markets, Investment & Structuring department in other areas of business
Required Skills and Abilities
- Personal effectiveness and strategic planning skills
- Stakeholder engagement and customer service focus behaviour
- Presentation and communication skills
- Analytical skills with knowledge of financial modelling and leverage buyout analysis
- Gain foundational research and organisation skills relevant to private equity
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm