Crédit Agricole CIB’s 9-month Technology Associate Company Led Training Programme is supported by Singapore Info-communications Media Development Authority (IMDA).
As a Technology Associate in this programme, you will:
Kick-start your career through a tech development course as Entry Level Software Engineer on investment projects using latest technologies.
Develop broad-based in-depth Tech expertise through our personalized training programme within one of our three Company Led Training learning paths within Agile Software Engineering project teams.
Work along with empowering teams across the globe on impactful projects and receive supportive mentorship from a dedicated mentor to accelerate your learning curve.
Full experiential learning with challenging responsibilities and rewarding career development as you make valuable contributions to Crédit Agricole CIB's success.
Global IT (GIT) is responsible for designing, developing and operating the Bank’s Information System. It executes strategic projects and advises the various business lines on their digital advances, by recommending innovative solutions used by our worldwide users in the following sectors:
- Capital Market IT
- Corporate Banking IT
- Risk, Finance & Compliance IT
- Corporate IT
- IT OPServices
What you will do
- Core programming languages: .Net, Java, SQL
- Agile and/or Iterative development lifecycles
- Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery, DevOps
- Latest technology stacks
- Data Science: Machine Learning, Business Intelligence
- Batch processing : Big Data, Fast Data, Elastic, Kafka, Spark
- Web: Angular, ReactJS, Node.Js
- Micro-services: Spring boot
- IT DevOps: Infra/Network, CI/CD, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes
- Study, evaluate, analyze business requirements and functional specifications.
- Provide detailed estimation for Software Engineering solutions.
- Implement and Test Software Engineering solutions.
- Enable and support functional and user acceptance testing.
- Support applications in production - analyze and resolve issues as they arise.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills in a challenging industry
- Willing to learn and innovate in a highly collaborative environment
- Great organizational and communication skills in multi-cultural environment
- Basic understanding of finance and investment banking concepts
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm