Assist the RMs to manage a diversified corporate portfolio across a global geographical and industrial mix. Align/support stakeholders in various coverage functions and support business opportunities generated among various product lines.
Keep current of all aspect of client relationship, including credit reviews/risk assessment/know-your-client processes/ compliance.
What You Will Do
- To service a portfolio of corporates/prospects in close coordination with the RMs and Head of Coverage.
- To assist in ensuring the business mix quality to increase the depth and breadth of the global relationships, optimizing resources of the bank while maximizing profitability.
- To support RMs to follow up on cross-selling efforts with focus on solutions for trade finance/forex/interest rates/loans and bonds.
Product Scope Includes but not Restricted to:
- Short term bilateral credit.
- Cash Management solutions (account keeping, payments – domestic and cross border, e-banking, liquidity management/deposits).
- Letters of Credit/Bankers Guarantee/Performance Bonds etc.
- Export Finance products involving export credit agencies.
Loans and Bond:
- Corporate term loans including corporate acquisition facilities.
- Bonds, conventional and green, involving multicurrency and tenors.
- Simple FX products/derivatives.
- Interest rate products/derivatives.
- Treasury products like term deposits.
Global Investment Banking:
- Advisory business related to mergers/acquisitions.
- Structured monetization solutions.
- Equity Capital markets operations.
Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities:
- Comply with all applicable legal/regulatory/internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Singapore Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time; Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer/Compliance Officer.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role. Complete all mandatory training as required.
- Basic understanding of the customers.
- Understand local and global strategy of the customer.
- Understand client's local strategy/business and financial situation; anticipates its need for financial services.
- Understand specificities/challenges linked to the client industry/sector.
- Map client local organization, identify key decision makers to assist in developing strong relationships and foster multi products relationships between the bank and the client.
- Coordinate local client teams facing client, offering the best of our "know how" to find the appropriate solutions suited to its needs.
- Liaise with the Middle Office global network to deliver execution on administrative matters.
- Coordinate with Back Office to ensure smooth operations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bac + 3 / L3.
- University graduate with a major in finance preferred.
Good grounding in financial and accounting principles, including:
- Competencies in financial statement analysis.
- Knowledge of corporate finance concepts such as risk-free rate, risk premium and costs of capital.
- Some knowledge of corporate banking – functions, products, regulatory framework.
- Strong motivation with high ambitions to build a successful career in the banking sector.
- High energy level to maintain intensity of focus and dispensation of duties.
- Responsible in fulfilling duties and meeting deadlines/targets.
- Able to work independently and be self-directing.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Proven team player with good track record of collaboration and coordination.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm