Credit Suisse’s Equity Research department delivers comprehensive investment advice for our institutional clients. Equity Research, with global distribution and reach, is core to the APAC Markets business model in delivering the Trusted Entrepreneurs' Bank in Asia Pacific.
Our Program is a 10-week internship designed to give highly talented students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program upon graduation. The graduate role will allow you to join a sector team in Asia Pacific as an entry level Research Analyst covering industry specific stocks, working in a team led by an experienced Research Analyst.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long term partnership with our clients, putting advice at the core of all that we do, and seamless collaboration for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team.
What you will do
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
- Undergo a structured summer program,
- Gain exposure in one or two teams working on a live project, and
- Work on a project that should translate into a published report.
Throughout you will receive invaluable on-the-job training and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge.
To apply for the position, you are graduating between December 2020 – June 2021 from MBA (with 2 or more years of prior work experience).
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement, and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh perspectives to our business.
Specifically for this role you should have completed studies in the following areas:
- Business Strategy
- Financial Accounting
Excellent written and spoken communication skills is critical with both English and Mandarin fluency strongly preferred.
Required Skills and Abilities
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others
- A critical thinker with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- An enthusiastic self-starter who achieves significant results
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build strong relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm