Our Program is a 10-week internship designed to give highly talented students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program upon graduation.
The graduate role will allow you to join a sector team in Asia Pacific as a junior Research Analyst covering industry specific stocks, working in a team led by an experienced Research Analyst.
Credit Suisse prides itself in a tradition of long-term partnership with our clients, putting advice at the core of all that we do, and seamless collaboration for the benefit of the client. We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
What You Will Do
Our internships are widely regarded as one of the best and most comprehensive summer programs starting with one week of training. You will:
- Undergo a structured summer program.
- Gain exposure in one or two teams working on a live project
- Work on a project that should translate into a published report.
Summer Analysts will receive invaluable on-the-job training, guidance and mentoring that will further develop your skills and knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- To apply for Summer Associate Program, you are graduating between December 2021 – June 2022 from MBA with 2 or more years of prior work experience.
- Specifically, for this role you should have completed studies in the following areas - Marketing, Business Strategy, Financial Accounting, Valuation, Economics.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English are essential, with Mandarin fluency strongly preferred.
Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- A leader who engenders dedication, assumes responsibility and mobilizes others.
- A problem solver with excellent analytical skills.
- A self-starter who achieves significant results.
- A supportive and adaptable team member who can build long-lasting relationships.
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening.
- Principled and committed to the highest standards of ethical behavior.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees but seeks colleagues with a common set of abilities – highly motivated and creative individuals who have demonstrated academic achievement and have the ability to work independently and as a member of a team. We’ll be looking at your potential, your ability, your academic background and your extracurricular activities. We’re looking to build future leaders who add fresh and diversity perspectives to our business.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Economics, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm