Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
What You Will Do
- Being part of Credit Suisse’s Global Trading Solutions (GTS) & Sales division, having responsibilities on our APAC Investment Solutions desk based in Hong Kong.
- Responsibilities originating and marketing index related transactions to investors, distributors and asset managers.
- Designing, developing, coding, UAT and stress testing the platform in generating investible strategies.
- Enhancing, improving and developing trade procedures to ensure a solid control environment.
- Close collaboration with other Structuring, Trading and Sales teams, with the view of building out the business and client footprint.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A strong academic background in a technical degree like mathematics, financial engineering or equivalent.
- Having relevant internships or a minimum of 1/2 years related practical knowledge and experience in Structuring be advantageous.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team and with other team members.
- Technical and programming skills, especially in Python plus Excel VBA.
- Strong communication and all round language proficiency in English, with other Asian languages like Chinese Cantonese or Chinese Mandarin being advantageous.
- Working in a dynamic, demanding environment, with tight time deadlines and having the dedication to prioritize well.
- Your strong attention to details and demonstrating being a self-starter, along with you having a high level of motivation.
- Thinking ahead, finding answers and being engaging in growing with the ability to learn quickly.
- A real passion for improving, building and embracing change.
- Being already residing and able to work in Hong Kong.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Engineering, Mathematics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:27th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm