Join us as a summer analyst in our Global Trading Solutions franchise in Seoul! This is a 10-week program designed to give students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program.
Over the course of the internship you will make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. Your participation in the real-world business challenges across multiple markets in real-time will allow you to expand your experience and build valuable networks across the wider firm.
Program elements include:
- One day orientation followed by first week training.
- Mid-term and final review to gauge your progress vs. your objectives.
- Summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior representatives across different divisions of the Investment Bank/GTS.
- Mentorship from an experienced member of the business.
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities.
This internship will see you join as an intern in our equity derivatives and fixed income business, either in a quant, sales, structuring or trading role. There will be invaluable hands-on experience to improve your personal development, such as performing analysis, pricing and other associated activities in support of the creation and structuring of tailored client solutions, in order to service a variety of clients across the institutional and retail client base. You will aim to develop a project which you will eventually present to high level management at the end of the program.
Be part of the dynamic and innovative environment that is the trading floor, providing fully cross-asset product offerings to our institutional, intermediary and ultra-high net worth clients.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will be graduating between December 2023 - June 2024 with an undergraduate or Master's degree, and must be available between June - August, 2023. Whatever your background, you have keen interest in financial markets!
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin are required.
- Knowledge of coding languages, statistics, or mathematics is essential for quantitative roles.
- Excellent analytical skills, initiative, and a proven problem solver.
- Experience working in a team, collaborating with others to achieve strong results.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds are treated equally and can bring their full, authentic selves to work to realize their full potential.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:2nd Oct 2022, 6:00 pm