Join us as a Seoul summer analyst in Securities Research! This is a 10-week program designed to give students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program.
Over the course of the internship you will make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence.
Program elements include:
- One day orientation followed by first week training.
- Mid-term and final review to gauge your progress vs. your objectives.
- Summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior representatives across different divisions of the Investment Bank.
- Mentorship from an experienced member of the business.
- A balance of work, social events and networking opportunities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You will be graduating between December 2023 – June 2024 with an undergraduate or Master's degree, and must be available between June – August, 2023. Whatever your background, you have keen interest in financial markets!
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Familiarity of coding languages, statistics, or mathematics is valued.
- Excellent analytical skills, initiative, and a proven problem solver.
- Experience working in a team, collaborating with others to achieve strong results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Investment Banking, Research...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2022, 6:00 pm