Join us as a Singapore summer analyst in our Global Trading Solutions (GTS) franchise! This is a 10-week program designed to give students a taste of life at the world’s leading integrated Wealth Manager and Investment Bank, with the potential to join the Graduate Program.
Over the course of the internship you will make valuable contributions to the bank’s work, develop skills, expand your knowledge and grow in confidence. Your participation in the real-world business challenges presented by Sales and Trading across multiple markets in real-time will allow you to expand your experience and build valuable networks across the wider firm.
Submit your application and complete the online assessments by October 3, 2021. Roles will be available in sales, structuring or trading; please note any specific preference on your CV/resume.
What you will do
This internship will see you join as an intern in our equity derivatives and fixed income business. There will be invaluable hands-on experience to improve your personal development, such as performing analysis, pricing and other associated activities in support of the creation and structuring of tailored client solutions, in order to service a variety of clients across the institutional and retail client base.
Required Skills and Abilities
You will be graduating between December 2022 – June 2023 with an undergraduate or Master's degree, and must be available between June – August, 2022. Whatever your background, you have keen interest in financial markets and a good understanding of market-making principles and market structures.
- Written and spoken communication skills in English
- A good understanding of market-making principles and market structures
- Familiarity of coding languages or completed courses in statistics, mathematics, physics or engineering
- Knowledge in Artificial Intelligence techniques for quantitative roles
- Excellent analytical skills, initiative, and a proven problem solver
- Experience working in a team, collaborating with others to achieve strong results
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2021, 6:00 pm