Business Excellence and Integration has Business Analyst internship opportunity.
The purpose of this internship programme is to assist within the business analysis space from a requirements and documentation perspective. The incumbent will also run user acceptance testing exercises for all initiatives carried by the office and assist in facilitating requirements sessions.
The internship program is for twelve months.
What You Will Do
Under Supervision, The Intern Will Be Required To:
- Understand the business requirements, and through a structured process, modeling, validating and translating it into business requirement specifications that are used by developers to craft a technical solution.
The Principle Accountabilities For This Position Are:
- Work on solutions supporting multiple business areas, integration points and a large number of affected components.
- Required to work under general direction within a clearly defined accountability framework.
- Gather and interpret requirements from the business.
- Participate in the solution design process.
- Prepare the requirements specifications.
- Define the success criteria for solution testing.
- Analyse and decompose relevant business processes.
- Performing business analysis and process improvement within assigned solution project.
- Provide assistance to solution delivery on implementation and training.
- Assist (when necessary) with systems testing.
- Ensure that proposed test solutions cover all aspects of delivered business specification.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT or National Diploma in Business Process Analysis.
- Exposure to systems analysis.
- Understanding of systems development lifecycle.
- Systems development technical writing.
- Experience in communicating and facilitating workshops.
- Experience in model-driven design and repository based modelling tools.
- Business process modelling or engineering based on BPMN.
- Business writing skills.
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Data modeling based on entity diagram mapping.
- Repository-Based Modeling tools i.e. ARIS.
- Business Change Life Cycle.
- System development life cycle (Waterfall, Agile, RUP).
- Quality management.
- Risk management.
- Job type:Internships
Pretoria (South Africa)
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm