Reporting to the Head of ICT. Assisting with - Business Systems Operations, Communications & Control, Projects, Documentation & Reporting.
What You Will Do
Business Systems Operations:
- Ticket Management, Maintaining the information systems data, Maintaining Business Systems, Ensuring the relevant back-ups and routine maintenance programs are completed
Communications & Control:
- Maintaining adequate records of information systems administration, Assist administrators in reviewing computers and computer programs, Assist with needs assessments and cost/benefit analysis.
- Assist the team with the successful implementation of projects.
Documentation & Reporting:
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information and trends, Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric certificate.
- Related diploma or degree in ICT.
- Good understanding and knowledge of business systems.
- Report writing and preferably database query skills.
- Must possess a certain level of business acumen coupled with technical knowledge.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:27th May 2019, 6:00 pm