The Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) is so much more than just another convention centre. An exceptional centre requires exceptional staff and the culture of the CTICC is one of teamwork, recognition, personal accountability, and service excellence. We understand that it is our people who make us the success we are and, as a result, we make every effort to ensure that we recruit talented, qualified and enthusiastic team players, who are able to embrace our values, fit in with our culture and recognise the value of hard work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
What You Will Do
The successful Graduates will be assigned with the Banqueting, Beverage, Coffee shop and Back of House team on a 3 months rotational basis assisting with the following activities:
- Venue and table Set ups.
- Complete Banqueting service.
- Complete Bar set up and Beverage Service.
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Up-sell with latest departmental incentives and specials.
- Ensure cleanliness, health and hygiene of work areas.
- Comply with CTICC security, fire regulations and all Health and Safety legislation.
- Follow cash handling procedures.
- Assist other units in Food and Beverage departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Matric certificate or equivalent.
- Qualification in Hospitality or Food & Beverage Management is essential.
- Basic Computer literate.
- Knowledge of Food Hygiene and Health and Safety regulations.
- Ability to work flexible hours including night shifts, weekends and public holidays.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hospitality Sports and Tourism, Management
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm