Reporting to - HR Manager, Assisting with - Coordinating the recruitment process, Assisting with Onboarding of new employees, Training & Development, Performing general administration and ad-hoc duties.
What You Will Do
- Assist with managing the applications database, assist with coordinating interviews with recruitment agencies, managers, candidates and internally for venue booking, compiling interview packs and distributing to the interview panel timeously.
- Completing IT activation and deactivation forms, arranging new starters access cards, ID cards and parking cards, liaising with the relevant vendors and department to ensure staff uniforms are arranged for all new hires, interns and staff replacements, ensuring the new and replacement name badges are made and issued timeously.
- Assist the HR Team with coordination of training initiatives.
- Assist with arranging internal and external meetings, creation of new employee files, maintaining all personnel files for staff and interns, ensuring that all employee relevant documentation is in order, assisting with ad hoc HR projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Psychology, Social Sciences or any HR Related field (NQF Level 7).
- Experience in an administrative environment is advantageous.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- The ability to build effective relationships with line managers and employees in all levels of the business.
- Demonstrate a professional, confident and ‘can do’ attitude at all times.
- The ability to multitask and prioritize.
- Be able to handle confidential and sensitive information.
Closed 10 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm