The graduate’s main responsibilities will include assisting with the coordination of all the marketing and communications activities and also improving the performance of the company’s brands and products.
What You Will Do
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communications team for implementation of various marketing and communication plans and activities aimed at improving the business of the company.
- In addition, the Marketing Graduate will also assist with research and generating reports for the Head of Marketing and Communications.
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Required Skills and Abilities
- The successful candidate must be in possession of a matric certificate and be a recent Marketing NQF Level 6 or higher graduate.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language and demonstrate a high level of communication, written and listening skills at all levels.
- Be computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word; Outlook; Excel).
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:28th Feb 2019, 6:00 pm