We are looking for a talented Mechanical Engineering graduate (1-year contract) to join our team specializing in engineering for our distribution business segment in Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa.
What You Will Do
- Investigates product, system, and/or technology problems.
- Understands causal mechanisms, recommends appropriate action, owns problem resolution and documents results with guidance from more experienced team members.
- Applies academic knowledge and existing experience to take action and find resolutions that progress projects forward without sacrificing project quality expectations.
- Day to day project details, analysis or test work instruction details, coordination across discipline areas that are necessary to make quality progress.
- Owns problem resolution for moderately complex components, products, systems, subsystems or services with a relatively low degree of technical complexity and ambiguity.
- Contributes effectively toward team goals, exhibits influence within a work group and continues to develop proficiency in the competency areas critical to success in the role.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Mechanical Engineering Degree.
- Communicates effectively.
- Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Self-development - Committed to seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm