Cundall’s sustainability team is at the heart of the built environment’s response to the global ecological and climate emergencies. We collaborate with organizations like the World Building Council to create a better, healthier, and more sustainable built environment.
Cundall is a One Planet Company and we are committed to pushing beyond standard compliance and solutions on every project we deliver. We pride ourselves on our track record of raising industry standard, innovative solution, and exemplary service.
What You Will Do
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and motivated sustainability graduate to join our Sustainability team to work on some of the most exciting sustainability projects in Hong Kong and the region.
Working under the guidance and supervision of the experienced local team and engineers in our international offices, you’ll develop your existing knowledge and skills in energy modelling and assist with the development of energy and sustainability strategies for new build and existing buildings. You will assist in technical delivery and report drafting, project coordination, and be expected to provide support during construction site visits.
With the opportunity to assume greater levels of responsibility and autonomy as your professional skills develop, over time, you’ll be supported and encouraged to work towards Chartership, through one of our accredited training schemes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Educated to degree level or above in Environmental, Sustainability or the Built Environment, you’ll hopefully have gained relevant practical experience in a similar role since graduation and you have demonstrable knowledge and experience of building physics, sustainable design, energy efficiency, water efficiency, IEQ, renewable system, and environmental issues.
- A working knowledge of green building ratings such as BEAM Plus, LEED, and WELL would also be really beneficial. Building simulation skills such as IES (or equivalent), Rhino, Fluent are also desired but not essential.
- With a real passion for sustainable design, you’re organized and methodical in your approach to managing your tasks and priorities, you strive to meet deadlines and have a close appreciation of the commercial factors which affect design solutions.
- Collaborative in nature, you’ll be able to empathize with your clients’ needs and utilize excellent communication skills, both in writing and verbally, with internal and external stakeholders. You’re used to using your initiative to overcome challenges and have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You will be fluent in written and spoken English and Cantonese (Mandarin is preferred but not mandatory).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm