Cundall is a leading international multi-disciplinary building design consultancy with offices in Australia, Asia, UK, Europe and the Middle East.
We are looking for a flexible marketing intern to work within either our Shanghai, Hong Kong or Singapore office.
What You Will Do
You will support the Marketing Manager and marketing team with content creation, marketing collaterals production and other marketing activities. This will require you to quickly establish a close understanding of the business priorities and available resources, and to have the ability to identify content that is valuable to the market.
You will want to join our team if you have previous experience of working in a marketing function, online marketing platforms or social media management, and enjoy working in a collaborative, varied and fast-paced environment.
Your pride in providing a truly excellent service, proven attention to details, and sense of initiative, has already led you to positive feedback in your career to-date, and you understand what it means to create excellent relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
You will also be required to work with other business support members to provide administrative support as workloads determine, and will be keen to assist in the day-to-day running of the office.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have demonstrable practical experience of website management, WeChat Official Accounts management, and producing engaging social media content.
- You should also have basic graphic design skills to develop quick images for social media content, as well as the ability to identify the latest Chinese social media trend for implementation.
- You must have a professional approach, be able to prioritize tasks effectively, and work independently when required.
- It is essential that you are bilingual in English and Chinese, able to translate content from English to Chinese within an assigned amount of time, and to present a professional and positive image to clients in written and verbal communication.
- Experience in video editing would be an advantage, but is not essential.
- A proactive individual, you are able to identify and enhance administrative or marketing duties that need to be addressed to assist in the smooth operation of a busy office.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm