The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operations, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) provides dedicated and centralized oversight of Singapore's national cybersecurity functions. It is part of the Prime Minister's Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
To assess the operational readiness review of Sector Leads.
Intern shall assist CSA Joint Operations Readiness Division staff in documentary reviews of sector leads’ operational readiness in managing a cyber incident in their sectors.
If required, to assist in the revision of evaluation checklist(s) based on CCOP, IM8 and international standards like NIST, ISO. E.g., checking crisis management plans, playbooks to specific cyber threats encountered by Critical Information Infrastructure sectors, and heightened alert plans.
In addition to the exposure and learnings gained working on our internship project, interns can look forward to mentorship and training opportunities during your time with CSA.
Suitable interns will also be considered for a full-time position with us at the end of their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only Singapore Citizens may apply.
- Intern must be available on a full-time basis, from Jan to end May/Jun 2022.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Security/System, Cybersecurity, Business Analytics, or other relevant qualifications.
- Subject knowledge in the field of cybersecurity is preferred (e.g., NIST).
- Good verbal, writing and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm