The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operations, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) provides dedicated and centralized oversight of Singapore's national cybersecurity functions. It is part of the Prime Minister's Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
To develop a view of Singapore’s Internet environment from various perspectives including:
- Autonomous Systems (AS).
- IP address allocations.
- BGP routes and potential security threats.
To collate data from various Internet sources and sense-make these data sources to develop a view of Singapore’s Internet environment.
In addition to the exposure and learnings gained working on our internship project, interns can look forward to mentorship and training opportunities during your time with CSA. Suitable interns will also be considered for a full-time position with us at the end of their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only Singapore Citizens may apply.
- Intern must be available on a full-time basis, from Jan to end May/Jun 2022.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Data Analytics, or other relevant qualifications.
- Candidates with interest/know-how in Python and data wrangling.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm