The Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) is the national agency overseeing cybersecurity strategy, operations, education, outreach, and ecosystem development.
Established on 1 April 2015, the Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA) provides dedicated and centralized oversight of Singapore's national cybersecurity functions. It is part of the Prime Minister's Office and is managed by the Ministry of Communications and Information.
Support the Standards & Technology team in the Cybersecurity Engineering Centre by:
- Performing horizon scans and formulating tech advisories/policies for emerging technologies, assessing their implications on Singapore and the cybersecurity ecosystem.
- Developing cybersecurity technology roadmaps for emerging areas (e.g., Comms & OT, Internet, AI, Cloud, Applied Cryptography, IoT, Mobility & Apps).
In addition to the exposure and learnings gained working on our internship project, interns can look forward to mentorship and training opportunities during your time with CSA. Suitable interns will also be considered for a full-time position with us at the end of their internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Only Singapore Citizens may apply.
- Intern must be available on a full-time basis, from Jan to end May/Jun 2022.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Security/System, Cybersecurity, or other relevant qualifications.
- Analytical and self-starter with the ability to keep pace with emerging and disruptive technologies (e.g., Comms & OT, Internet, AI, Cloud, Applied Cryptography, IoT, Mobility & Apps).
- Keen interest in cybersecurity strategy development, planning, policy development and/or standards development.
- Subject knowledge in the field of cybersecurity is preferred.
- Good communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm