CyberVadis is a company in the Information Security industry and we are hiring an Entry-Level Information Security Analysts to help us keep growing.
Based within the production department, the Entry-Level Information Security Analyst will be working with a dynamic team of Information Security experts to audit compliance of security policies, processes and procedures of different international companies and examine how security configurations are maintained. This includes enhancing the development of the assessment methodology and suggesting improvements.
If you're excited to be part of a winning team, CyberVadis is a perfect place to get ahead.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to work in an autonomous way and in a dynamic environment where your ideas will be valued.
- You will benefit from an in-house training.
- Managing cross-functional projects and interacting with a young and diverse team.
What You Will Do
- Perform desktop audit and verification.
- Scrutinize and analyze information security policies, procedures and information security (IS) practices of companies.
- Monitor and follow-up of assessments.
- Understand suppliers’ main characteristics: name, scope, size, category, activity description from companies of various sizes, industries and locations.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders if needed in order to clarify specific issues.
- Keep up-to-date with emerging security trends, applicable cybersecurity standards, certifications laws, and/or regulations impacting our customers’ needs.
- Conduct research and classify CyberSecurity news gathered from multiple sources (Watch).
- Contribute to the development/enhancement of the assessment methodology.
- Continuous quality and productivity improvement.
- Provide support in any tasks pertaining to the function whenever required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree Holder.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and French. (Additional languages such as Chinese or others can be an advantage).
- Excellent organizational, communication, multitasking and time management skills.
- Detail-oriented, meticulous and good analytical skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is desired.
- Some knowledge and/or experience with common information security management frameworks, such as in ISO
- 270001/2, GDPR, NIST or similar can be an advantage.
- Ability to convey a strong presence and professional image.
- Aptitude, initiative, ability to evolve in an international, multicultural environment and in a start-up project.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cyber Security, Information Systems
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2021, 6:00 pm