Be part of something altogether life-changing - Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva, you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - Working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - So you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Are you interested in Bio Process?
Then we would love to hear from you!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win.
As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
What You Will Do
- Research relevant industry trends and reflect to training contents.
- Identify accelerating program trends of Korea bio industry.
- Work with scientist to improve training programs (contents + operations).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Majoring in Biology.
- Strong interest in developing market leading contents of Bio Processing.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft office tools.
- Able to document in English.
- Job type:Internships
Medical and Biomedical Science
Incheon (South Korea),...
- Closing Date:6th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm