Be part of something altogether life-changing. Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - Working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - So you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
What You Will Do
As an ambassador of Korea Service, you will deliver value of Korea Service is bringing in diverse channel which would immensely help hiring the right talent for Cytiva:
- You will share stories on Key Service positions, and Cytiva through local Cytiva channel with collaboration of Cytiva internal teams including - Communications, Branding, SVC Marketing, Commercial Mktg, and digital Mktg.
- You will be part of the project team talk on value of SVC, and will be coached and guided by highly skilled expertise. (Example, you would help release bite-size interviews of Cytivans with project teams).
- You would give out answers to external candidates on Service team’s roles after taking the learning sessions on the team’s roles from the teams.
- You will build, drive, and continue our relationship with universities where our potential candidates exist.
- You will be a key contact to interact with Univ. to introduce our company and help students apply for our positions - Don’t worry, you will be guided and supported by many coaches. So enjoy being with us!
- You will talk about ‘Cytiva’ and ‘Our Positions’ focusing on the value that we’re driving to build Korea Bio eco system.
- You will organize an interview when there’s fast action is needed.
- Upon your performance, interests, you would be exposed to take diverse roles within Cytiva.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd/4th year of university or new grad; Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Biology or relevant degree to pursue the responsibilities. (If you’re interested in Bio-industry, then this is a perfect place for your internship).
- Previous HR related internship experience is preferred.
- Previous Internship/part-time job experience.
- Very eager to attract people to growing company like Cytiva having genuine interest in people (Great if you are seeking your future career path in HR).
- All-round teammate and can lead your own initiative with passion.
- Able to plan, find right collaborators, and execute fast not being afraid of failure. (We always learn from failure - We’re looking for action & result oriented candidate).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Has used diverse online communication tools and good at sharing stories and information to people.
- Proficient English level is preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Human Resources, Medical and Biomedical...
Daejeon (South Korea),...
- Closing Date:20th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm