Be part of something altogether life-changing - Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva, you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - Working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - So you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Are you interested in biotechnology market?
Then we would love to hear from you!
What You Will Do
Provide up-to-date market intelligence on industry development status (market size, major players, new joiners, investments, technology development, regulation evolving trends, etc.), and insights of customer behavior and competitive landscapes.
Perform qualitative and quantitative market analysis to support specific business case development and evaluation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Majoring in (Molecular) Biology and/or Business Administration.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills, with an ability to structure ambiguous questions, thoughtfully prioritize efforts and efficiently drive to formulate insightful recommendations.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm