Be part of something altogether life-changing - Working at Cytiva in the Life Sciences industry means being at the forefront of providing new solutions to transform human health. Our incredible customers undertake life-saving activities ranging from fundamental biological research to developing innovative vaccines, new medicines, and cell and gene therapies.
At Cytiva, you will be able to continuously improve yourself and us - Working on challenges that truly matter with people that care for each other, our customers, and their patients. With associates across 40 countries, Cytiva is a place where every day is a learning opportunity - So you can grow your career and expand your skills in the long term.
Cytiva is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
Do you have a passion for marketing?
Then we would love to hear from you!
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win.
As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to day-to-day operations for all marketing activities in product and corporate marketing.
- Assist on definition and optimization of the perfect media mix and the performance of marketing channels.
- Help the team to align regional and global initiatives to local markets and get projects going in a timely manner.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Majoring in Business Administration.
- Digital marketing experience in professional setting is highly preferred (not required); however, strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media is required.
- Solid writing and copywriting skills, to help craft new content, advertising and other campaigns.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm