Shape and Create Your Future:
The Dah Sing Group is a leading financial services group in Hong Kong offering banking, insurance, financial and other related services through its growing network of over 70 branches in Hong Kong, Macau and Mainland China.
Our currency is caring, teamwork and progressiveness. We accept that everyone is unique and different in talent, but alike in the capacity for growth. Our task is to shape a culture that creates a sense of pride in achieving something beyond just a job, and an environment where you can be your true and authentic self, like at home.
Banking Graduate Trainee Programme – Fintech:
Supported by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (HKMA) and Hong Kong Association of Banks (HKAB), the Banking Graduate Trainee Programme aims at nurturing fresh talents for the financial industry and providing fresh graduates with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector.
As one of the participating banks to support the Programme, Dah Sing Bank is looking for talents who are interested in a long-term career in the Group.
Successful applicants will be placed in our Information Technology Division or Retail Banking Division and go through a comprehensive program comprising classroom trainings, job attachments, project assignments, and on-the-job training.
All these prepare new graduates in developing their professional skills and paving the way for a successful career in the Group.
They will have the opportunities to:
- Explore and implement state-of-the-art new technology such as artificial intelligence, machine learning, block chain and big data analytics in the bank to provide better service to customers and support business needs and in alignment the Bank's Fintech Strategy.
- Participate in software development projects leading to real life impacts on the bank and its customers.
- Implement initiatives on the Bank's digital platforms including Internet Banking, Mobile Banking, conversational banking and other related channels.
- Have exposure in latest Fintech projects and gain first-hand experience by being involved in projects end-to-ed from user requirement and solution discussion, review of user acceptance test cases & results, preparation of communication & training materials.
- Work with internal stakeholders from business, technology and risk teams to explore the latest technology solutions to support business growth.
- Stay updated with the market trend, conduct competitor analysis and look for differentiations for the bank.
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are graduating with a Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Science, Statistics, Business Administration, Mathematics, Engineering or related disciplines within 12 months before 1 September 2022, and are excited about this valuable exposure, act now and apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Computer Science, Data Science and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Aug 2022, 6:00 pm