Growing with employees through mutual commitment is an integral part of our mission. We are committed to helping our employees to achieve their best and we encourage continuous learning and development. In Dah Sing, talents are given numerous opportunities to grow and develop for a rewarding career.
Join us as a Graduate Trainee
Our Graduate Trainee Programme is a 2-year comprehensive programme comprising classroom training, job attachments, project assignments and on-the-job training. This wide spectrum of training, together with the support from dedicated mentors, enables new graduates to develop at personal and professional level and become the future leaders of the Group.
As a Dah Sing Graduate Trainee, you will be offered a competitive compensation package including:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Medical, life and personal accident insurance
- Staff concessions, including preferential interest rate for staff housing loan
- Education sponsorship and award for attainment of professional qualifications
Required Skills and Abilities
If you are ready to take up new challenges and possess the following qualifications and attributes, we look forward to hearing from you.
- A university degree in relevant disciplines
- Less than 2 years of post-graduation work experience
- A team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, energetic and passionate in developing a long-term career in financial services industry
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2019, 6:00 pm