Mercedes-Benz Hong Kong Limited (“MBHK”) is responsible for the wholesale business for all imported passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles under the brand name of Mercedes-Benz and smart in Hong Kong and Macau.
A chance to unleash your potential by participating our Internship Program for both local and overseas student. Successful candidates will be employed by MBHK in Finance & Controlling Department. With this opportunity, you are capable to prove your skills and knowledge, gain new experience and attain industry-specific knowledge.
Expected start date & duration - January 2021, 6 months (full-time). Full commitment to the internship period is expected.
What You Will Do
- Prepare annual planning and forecasts including consolidation of overheads and investment budgets, validation of planning assumptions and preparation of various presentations to Top Management.
- Preparing management reporting, presentations and various reports on overheads analysis.
- Analyze monthly Marketing spending's to find efficiencies.
- Evaluate process landscape to find further automation possibilities – Robotic Process Automation.
- Assist with MBHK Internal Control System (ICS).
- Preparing price proposals for new car launches.
- Assist Head of Controlling in daily operational tasks.
- Assist in stock stake.
- Data input and report preparation for Accounting department.
- Perform administrative tasks for Administration department.
- Prepare Compliance Newsletters to promote Integrity and Compliance.
- Assist in preparing Risk Management (RM) project materials.
- Update daily compliance consultation log, legal log and contract management log.
- Conduct research on several compliance topics e.g., Data Protection and Competition Laws, etc.
- Participate in the annual staff gathering organization committee.
- Assist in ad-hoc tasks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate student or Fresh Graduate in Business Administration or Economy or related disciplines.
- Advanced proficiency level for Excel, PowerPoint & Access.
- Sensitive to figures, attentive to details and high accuracy of work.
- Able to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Analytical and logical with structural thinking.
- Willing to learn and take up any new tasks assigned by the supervisor.
- Able to work in an international environment.
- Self-motivated, detail-minded and strong sense of responsibility.
- Independent as well as a good team player.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm