What You Will Do
- Support overall Communications and PR activities.
- Support administrative operations.
- Support to develop Internal Newsletter(media article monitoring & monthly/weekly internal communication support).
- Support data research for business needs.
- Develop the research on industry trends, issues and landscape.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4 year university graduate.
- Understanding of automotive industry is preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in both Korean and English.
- Outstanding skills with MS office.
- Enjoy working in a team, show initiative and bring new ideas to the table.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Communications, Research and Development
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Feb 2022, 6:00 pm