This position provides overall support for CS Digitization and customer journey management, and also contributes to a project to analyze and improve the consistency of digitization-related data received from HQ. Market research will be also conducted to understand the marketability and competitiveness of various digital products sold by MBK.
What You Will Do
- CS Digitization Support:
- KPI Monitoring & Reporting.
- Extract weekly data and distribute monitoring reports to internal and external (dealers)stakeholders.
- Improve KPI reporting template.
- Digitization Project Enhancement Support.
- Overall administration support for CS digitization project.
- Develop/localize dealer training materials and newsletters.
- Data Process Enhancement Support:
- Review the continuity and consistency of data.
- Improve data exchange processes with HQ and related teams.
- Support data operations for campaigns and service programs.
- Support CRM activities and relevant reporting (e.g. ABO).
- Market Research Support:
- Conduct market research and find benchmark cases for competitor's digital products and regular campaign/marketing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum B.A. degree in Automotive Engineering, or Business Administration preferred.
- Minimum 1 year business experience in Automotive industry preferred.
- Basic understanding of Digital service and KPI analysis.
- Specific knowledge.
- Preferred knowledge of Digital Service.
- Preferred knowledge of platform business.
- Preferred knowledge of automobile and system.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm