Mercedes-Benz Korea is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic talents to join the R&D team for six months internship. The internship program of Mercedes-Benz Korea (R&D) provides students and graduates opportunities to perform professional tasks and to gain experience in automotive research and development.
What You Will Do
- Monitoring government and industry/market activities for Driving Assistance System (DAS), autonomous driving and vehicle safety (passive/active).
- Researching new features/functions of competitive vehicles and innovative technologies for DAS, autonomous driving and vehicle safety.
- Creating market and technology monitoring report for DAS and autonomous driving.
- Investigating Korea specific infrastructure for DAS and autonomous driving.
- Supporting vehicle testing and evaluation for DAS.
- Supporting translation/interpretation/analysis for Korea NCAP (New Car Assessment Program) related information and updates.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your supervisor/mentor to gain feedback and discuss progress on the internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA or MA degree in Mechanical/Electronics Engineering or Software Engineering/Computer Science or a relevant discipline is preferred.
- High interests in automotive industry and autonomous driving.
- Language skills in English (both writing & speaking).
- Skilled in MS office.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Mechanical, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:25th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm