Mercedes-Benz Korea is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic talents to join the R&D team for six months internship. The internship program of Mercedes-Benz Korea (R&D) provides students with learning opportunities to perform professional tasks and gaining to experience in automotive research and development.
What You Will Do
- Monitoring new innovative technologies in the field of Liion batteries (LiBs) for electric vehicles (EVs).
- Monitoring industry and government activities for EV LiBs.
- Support implementing next generation LiB technology monitoring activities.
- Analyze future technologies and market trend for EV LiBs.
- Create Korea battery market monitoring reports.
- Perform and report daily/weekly tasks as instructed by your supervisor/mentor.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your supervisor/mentor to gain feedback and discuss progress on the internship.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Materials Science and Engineering/Chemical Engineering or related.
- High interests in new LiB technologies for EVs.
- Pioneering spirit and passion for technology and innovation.
- Good communication skill.
- Fluent in English (both writing & speaking).
- Good computer skills (MS word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm