Mercedes-Benz Korea is looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic talents to join the R&D team for a six months internship. The internship program of Mercedes-Benz Korea (R&D) provides students opportunities to perform professional tasks and to gain experience in Technology Monitoring thus learning how to identify relevant automotive technologies, as well as in non-automotive research areas.
Technology Monitoring involves identification, analysis, and evaluation of new and convergent technologies with potential for competitive differentiation as well as the management of therefore needed cooperation with scientific organizations and institutions.
What You Will Do
- Performing of Technology Monitoring in Korea; Identifying, screening and monitoring of specific fields of interesting technologies such as Future UI/UX, clean & efficiency tech, and bio-inspired technologies in automotive.
- Analysis and evaluation of new technology fields in Korea by preliminary R&D trend searching and in-depth discussion with supervisor.
- Documentation of all results and communication of those in regular meetings with technology institutes and corporates as well as international counterparts in multiple Mercedes-Benz business units.
- Schedule and attend meetings with your supervisor/mentor to gain feedback and discuss progress on the internship.
- In addition to regular technology monitoring, this position will require to choose one or two research fields that reflect the newest trend in Korea for in-depth report toward the last month of internship. The final presentation will take place where R&D Head in Korea and relevant stakeholders in HQ are invited.
- Regular training sessions with R&D Korea’s internal expert for various topics including Mercedes-Benz AG’s advanced science research, open innovation, and vehicle testing on field.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant Engineering or Science fields.
- Tech savvy and interest in finding new field and topics for advanced Engineering.
- Pioneering spirit and proactive attitude.
- Good communication and presentation skill.
- Fluency in Korean and English (both writing & speaking).
- Expert in PowerPoint and other MS Office programs (Excel and Word).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:14th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm