What You Will Do
- Support marketing campaign planning and execution (new product launch/brand campaign).
- Participate in marketing brainstorming sessions.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree or currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office (Power point, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Basic photography, image and video editing, and graphic design skills are a plus.
- Applied understanding of basic marketing principles.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English and Korean).
- Comfortable with multitasking in a deadline-driven environment.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
Closed 24 days ago
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:3rd Jul 2021, 6:00 pm