What You Will Do
System Enhancement For DIP Automation:
- Support on-going system enhancement cases (DIP & DMS).
- Coordinate and do a Bridging role between Sales BU, IT and controlling.
- Take the required UATs after the system is developed.
- Involve the DIP dashboard Go-live by adapting the regional template into market specific.
- Support and prepare for follow up process on DIP development (meeting arrangement/material preparation/dealer notification etc.).
Monthly DIP Process:
- Set DIP programs for all monthly programs (MBF joint, MB Race, Trade-in, Bonus and etc.).
- Data verification on the sales measure applicable pool (cross match about retail and registration info in DIP with DMS).
- Take the required DIP claim process (from setting the program to final approvals).
- Have required dealer communication while taking the DIP claim process.
- Prepare the paper vouchers and take the required approval for the manual cases.
Post/Pre Verification & Documentation:
- Take the claim verification and eligibility check for the accurate sales program pay-out.
- Prepare manual calculation for post verification.
- Communicate with 3rd party-service provider regarding post audit process.
- Have a dealer communication for the document collecting and data matching.
- Process the Craw-back steps for the non-applicable cases which found on the post verification or post audits.
- Prepare for 3rd party audit scope & Payout actual service made for 3rd party Audit(PR/GR FIORI).
- In charge of 3rd party reporting, and revert to MBK material for management reporting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4-Year University graduate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent major preferred.
- Operational background experience preferred.
- Specific knowledge.
- Outstanding for MS office software's.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean.
- Strong integrity and organization skills with attention to details.
Closed 2 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm