Support Internal key projects (DIP, Power BI enhancement, E-commerce etc.) to increase perfection on sales operational systems. He/she will also carry out specific assigned projects that are planned at the time of work in order to implement an efficient report process internally and externally, and support to find the resources for the internal material for the meeting & discussion (e.g. picture, market situation study , public information and competitors news).
What You Will Do
Business Administrative Support:
- Administrative works support under the various running projects such as DIP, E-commerce and Power BI.
- Learning the business communication skill by supporting dealer communication for the projects.
- Experiencing the data analysis approach by supporting the data verification work.
Analyze Sales Trend and Dealer Performance using Power BI & Sales Monitoring:
- Manage Order Intake file (excel) to understand current sales trend (Retail, Cancel, For this Month, Pre-Contract Reservation.).
- Monitor and update Power BI report with recent data (TA, Projection.).
- Special projects.
- Involve and develop his/her career path by implementing current special ad-hoc projects.
- Support to fine the material resources for the meeting material and internal discussion such as market situation and competitors news from public information.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 4 year University graduate - Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration or equivalent major preferred.
- Outstanding for MS office software's.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Korean.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Management
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm