What You Will Do
Learn and apply the work process in technical service area by collecting field data from authorized networks:
- Organize Fixed First Visit-Technical (FFV-T) to achieve target from HQ.
- Data check of low FFV-T rate and develop counter measure with team members.
- Develop and report Standard Special Tools and Equipment annually.
- Manage dealers to keep them in good condition all the way.
- Set up standard document process for Body & Paint business area.
- Involve and develop his/her career path by implementing current special project in the department such as Power BI.
Handling technical information:
- Develop and share the latest technical information with dealers to deliver efficient solution for current issues.
- Prepare internal/external Technical Experience Exchange Meeting with dealers to share the latest technical information.
Development of automotive engineering and Mercedes-Benz technology:
- By visiting service networks.
- Experience MB products.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering preferred.
- Automotive technical knowledge preferred.
- Technical knowledge and expertise for automotive diagnosis and repair preferred.
- Outstanding for MS office software's.
- Communication skills (Korean/English).
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Mechanical
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm