To make enhancement MB repair quality and customer satisfaction index, the Intern in technical service is responsible for various administration supports in technical service area by providing and handling the data in technics such as FFV-T rate, special tools management etc. Also he/she carries out specific assigned projects that are planned at the time of work in order to implement an efficient report process internally and externally.
What You Will Do
- Data collection for enhancement of technical service team.
- Organize Fixed First Visit-Technical (FFV-T) to achieve target from HQ.
- Data check of low FFV-T rate and develop counter measure with team members.
- Develop and report Standard Special Tools and Equipment annually.
- Manage dealers to keep them in good condition all the way.
- Set up standard document process for Body & Paint business area.
- Organize KPI report.
Handling Technical Information:
- Develop and share the latest technical information with dealers to deliver efficient solution for current issues.
- Prepare internal/external Technical Experience Exchange Meeting with dealers to share the latest technical information.
Special Project Perform:
- Involve and develop his/her career path by implementing current special project in the department such as Power BI.
English Translation & Management of Vehicle Inspection Report and Defect Investigation Document:
- Translate the draft report after vehicle inspection or the defect investigation requests into English from the authorities.
- If necessary, translate the vehicle inspection report written by GSP after vehicle inspection or GSP’s reply document for defect investigation into Korean.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS degree in Mechanical/Automotive Engineering preferred.
- Automotive technical knowledge preferred.
- Technical knowledge and expertise for automotive diagnosis and repair preferred.
- Outstanding for MS office software's.
- Communication skills (Korean/English).
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm