Get a head start into the world of work by participating in the Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary Programme, and transport your career with one of the world’s most successful automotive companies. The Programme aims to harness outstanding achievers at Grade 12 and Tertiary levels into our fold of growing Talent, by offering the participant financial aid for studies as well as experiential learning.
Why a Mercedes-Benz South Africa Bursary:
- Study at a University of choice.
- Tuition fees, meals and textbooks are paid for.
- Work at Mercedes-Benz, East London during your vacations.
- Join the MBSA Graduate Development programme after studying.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students enrolled for or currently pursuing full-time studies (1st and 2nd year students will have an added advantage).
- Studying or intending to study in the following fields – Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical/Electronics, Industrial, Mechatronics, Metallurgy), Computer Engineering/Information Technology/Software Development, Finance/Accounting, Supply Chain/Logistics, Human Resources.
- Grade 12 learners.
- South African Citizens.
- Applicants who reside in the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Engineering, Human...
East London (South...
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm