Mercedes-Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What The MBSA Graduate Development Programme Offers:
- Relevant practical experience in your field of study.
- Exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment.
- An opportunity to apply for positions within the organization.
- Coaching and mentoring support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years.
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams - Bachelor of Sciences (Information Technology/Computer Science), National Diploma in Information Technology (Software Development).
- Graduates with a major in JAVA Development will have an added advantage when applying for the programme.
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme.
- South African Citizens, or permanent residents of South Africa.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Technology
East London (South...
- Closing Date:4th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm