As a key function of our retail business, Commercial plays a pivotal role in managing assigned product categories and executing buying strategies to meet the needs of our customers as well as to maximize sales. This involves everything from negotiating with suppliers to achieve the best buying terms, monitoring product performance, effective product layout and pricing strategies, and to sourcing the latest products to meet changing needs of our customers.
The 24-month Commercial Graduate Programme is designed to develop graduated talent to be our future Commercial leaders. You will undergo various job rotations and be challenged to take on specific commercial responsibilities and projects and make real business impact in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- 3 Store attachments, cross-function/team rotations, 1 transformation project.
- 1 permanent assignment in Digital department.
- 10+ industry leading technical and soft skills training sessions.
- 4 dedicated managers to support your career journey.
- Strong support from our internal network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates with Bachelor's degree in any discipline with less than 2 years of full-time working experience.
- Internship or part-time job experience(s) with exposure to retail or service-oriented industries is preferable.
- Demonstrate learning agility, with can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English plus local languages.
- Eligible to work in our operating countries.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm