The Digital function establishes and drives the digital, data and IT strategies of the Group and plays a crucial role in maximising the Group’s capabilities through digital transformation and leading strategic partnership with different functional areas and markets. Our digital functions span across different domains such as eCommerce, Data & Analytics, Digital Product and Program Management, CRM and Technology areas.
The 24-month Digital Graduate Programme is designed to develop graduated talent to be our future Digital leaders. You will undergo various job rotations and be challenged to take part in strategizing and implementing key digital initiatives and making real impact to shape the future of our retail business.
- Store attachments, cross-function/team rotations, 1 transformation project.
- 1 permanent assignment in Digital department.
- 10+ industry leading technical and soft skills training sessions.
- 4 dedicated managers to support your career journey.
- Strong support from our internal network.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates with bachelor's degree in any discipline with less than 2 years of full-time working experience.
- Internship or part-time job experience(s) with exposure to retail or service-oriented industries is preferable.
- Demonstrate learning agility, with can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English plus local languages.
- Eligible to work in our operating countries.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:4th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm