The incumbent will provide specialist support to the Group Reward team by analyzing, modelling and reconciling data.
The Group Reward team is responsible for the development and implementation of Total Reward policies and frameworks that directly support the achievement of the overall business and HR strategies across DFI Retail Group.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Group Reward strategy and principles at all levels and across all divisions and geographies.
- Provide technical support to reward projects including job evaluation, market data benchmarking, year-end review and linking of performance and pay.
- Work with the Group Reward Manager and HR teams to plan and implement the annual pay & bonus cycle.
- Support the planning & delivery of specific compensation & benefits projects such as review of the Group grade structure, benefit programmes and incentive plans.
- Coordinate the analysis of metrics/ key performance indicators in order to measure the effectiveness of the reward initiatives and programmes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Statistics, Econometrics or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 years of relevant reward or compensation & benefits experience - Fresh graduate is also welcome.
- Basic understanding of compensation and benefits theory and practice is a plus.
- Background in FMCG, retail or a service orientated sector or consulting will be an advantage.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Experienced user of MS Office especially Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Economics, Human Resources, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm