What You Will Do
Marketing Channel Management:
- Assist the optimization of efficiency on each channel with the understanding of the mix of marketing channels.
- Monitor competitors’ activities and anticipate their moves and implement competitive communication activities.
- Develop and execute customer promotions independently accordingly to the customer trade plan.
- Execute localized store promotions, including new/revamped/specific store group initiatives.
- Follow the event calendar independently in order to deliver the scheduled events as per the plan, including communications and on-site execution.
- Adequately use various tools and techniques to promote products and deliver successful promotions to the target customers.
- Maintain productive relationships with various agencies and vendors supporting the customer engagement programs - including media and social media agencies and interactive agencies.
- Work closely with media and creative agencies for media planning and development of promotional materials including TVC, print advertisement and instore POSM for both national and store-level activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/ Business Administration or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 2-3 years' marketing experience with hands-on trade promotion and advertising experience.
- Self-motivated with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative, adaptable, high learning agility.
- Well-organized, enjoy working in a fast-paced organization.
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Experienced in FMCG or retail industry is an absolute advantage.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm