Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2020, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 240,000 people. The Group had total annual sales in 2019 exceeding US$27 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service, all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group operates supermarkets, convenience stores, health and beauty stores, home furnishing stores and other retailing under well-known brands in 11 markets.
What You Will Do
- Mainly responsible for the daily operations of the e-commerce platform, e.g. update the website info/campaign page etc.
- Coordinate with internal parties to ensure digital materials submitted are accurate and complete for launch preparation.
- Assisting the team in administrative support to achieve the agreed objectives and targets.
- Market research & prepare regular reporting for management review.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in handling the daily operation of an e-commerce platform.
- Excellent PC Knowledge in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Chinese Word Processing.
- Good command of both spoken & written Chinese & English, Mandarin is preferable.
- Can work independently, proactive, well-organized and detail oriented.
- Fresh graduate will also be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Computer Science, Information Technology, Marketing...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:6th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm