Provide administrative services to individual(s) or a department, including calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reporting, correspondence, reception/switchboard, filing, mail delivery and external courier services, data entry, document management services, records management, office security, budget monitoring and office supply orders. Book meetings, document meeting procedures and arrange special events.
May provide administrative services to a site/location, typically in the area of print production, mail services and conference room setup. May handle special projects of administrative nature.
Do you want to help advance scientific discovery, improving quality of life around the world? We do, too.
Molecular Devices has the opportunity to be the innovation partner that empowers scientists to fast-track research breakthroughs, leading to earlier diagnoses and safer drug treatments. We’re a leading life science solutions provider of high-performance bioanalytical measurement systems, software, and consumables. With Molecular Devices, you’ll grow your career with best-in-class teams in a culture of collaboration.
Molecular Devices is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
- Daily office admin support, including but not limited:
- Payment process, express service, purchasing of office necessity, medicine, stationery and snacks; shuttle bus register; assisting in operator answering/call forwarding; office environment maintenance; office facilities maintenance; estate- contract renewal; vendor review and renewal; office admin policy review and announcement
- Newcomer support:
- Arrange business card and door printing for newcomer; maintain and update company address list; set up Ctrip business card; SF remote address list update
- Meeting support:
- Meeting room booking; order lunch if need; Air-tickets/hotel booking for specific meeting or activity
- Monthly birthday/spot award/long-term service newsletter announcement; culture wall update; other all hands meeting or activity communication
- Training system maintain; teaching admin intern; DHR and LSC activities support and communication; EHS maintain; other tasks assigned by supervisor
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree in Admin or Human Resource Management or related;
- 1 year+ admin working experience in MNC, or outstanding graduate with relevant intern experience is preferred;
- Good Microsoft Office skills;
- Proactive, Detail-oriented, Willingness to learn, Well communication skill; Ability to multi-task and good time management skills; Working both on own initiative and as a member of a team; Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm