This role will be involved in processing Intercompany invoice backlog as well as expense claims as per the agreed service level. Assist the Finance Team with ad hoc requests.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 80,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
What You Will Do
- Collate shipping and clearing documents.
- Process Intercompany Backlog - Matching of Invoices.
- Consolidation of documentation of SOPs.
- Any Ad Hoc Duties as required.
- General Manager.
- Service Manager.
- Logistics Manager.
- Commercial Associates.
- Finance Support Associates.
- Logistics Support Associates.
- Field Sales Associates.
- Field Service Associates.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma (Accounting, Finance, Business Administration) Advantageous.
- 2-3 years finance or accounting experience.
- Oracle (advantageous) and MS Office knowledge (mandatory).
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results beyond expectations.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, and a driving record, that is acceptable to Danaher.
- Knowledge and use of personal computers, and common business software (MS Office).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:30th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm